Vital Animal Detox™ works on a daily basis to keep your cat toxin-free and to revitalize the natural detoxification organs such as the liver and kidney. In combination with daily supplementation of Feline Immune Complete™ you can help to assure a toxic-free and immune strong pet.
IMPORTANT: For those of you that are currently using the Feline Immune Complete™ product we recommend that you also use the Vital Animal Detox™ product daily as a combination for your cat’s health. FIC boosts the feline immune system and VAD keeps your cat free of toxicity. BOTH of these actions provided by both formulas are recommended for optimal health. Just improving the strength of your cat’s immune system is not enough. Even if the immune system is strong an accumulation of toxins in the tissues of your cat will eventually negate any immune system strengthening. Just detoxing your cat, although it will help the natural strengthening of the cat’s immune system it will not optimally strengthen their immune system. So, you should detox your cat on a daily basis while simultaneously improving and maintaining the strength of their immune system. Using both FIC and VAD supplementation daily for your cat will give your pet the maximum natural health protection, prevention of illness and longevity for the long term with no side-effects or dangerous synthetics.
List of Ingredients in Vital Animal Detox – Feline Formula:
- Clinoptilolite Zeolite
- Natural Citric Acid from Lemon Rind.
- VAD – Feline formula is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, grain-free, soy-free and Naturally Occurring.
How VAD ingredients work to naturally detox your cat:
VAD contains Zeolite, a mineral made of silicon that is well known for attracting and helping to eliminate chemicals and heavy metals from the body and the environment.
Zeolite has been used successfully on a large environmental scale to help with nuclear accident clean up.
For internal human use Zeolite is known to attached and hold chemicals and heavy metals to help eliminate them through the digestive system. Zeolite works the same way for cats.
Zeolite for human consumption is listed on the Food and Drug Administration’s Generally Accepted As Safe (GRAS) list.
It is VERY important that the right type of cleaned and prepared Zeolite be used for human consumption. VAD contains only the highest grade of specially cleansed and Micronized (Microvitalization™ process) Zeolite offered as a food supplement.
Zeolite exhibits a “cage” crystalline structure with a negative charge that attracts chemicals and heavy metals that are mostly positively charged and captures these toxins in its cage-like structure whereby the body can then eliminate the Zeolite while safely removing the captured toxins.
Zeolite is a natural combination of volcanic ash and sea water. With a honeycomb- like structure it forms tiny cage-like structures that physically trap heavy metals without removing critical minerals. Animal studies show zeolite to actually improve overall nutrition. Purified zeolite has been shown to help prevent and reverse the growth of cancer cells.
Studies on the effectiveness of Zeolite in the removal of heavy metals from the body:
Large amounts of research have been done on all the possible benefits of detoxing with Zeolite and studies show that Zeolite appears to balance pH within the body, reduce allergies, act as an antioxidant, and aid liver function. Zeolites also appear to help with digestion and, most importantly, they may help remove toxic chemicals and metals from the body.
The benefits of Zeolite have been known in the medical community for many years. They have been used for blood purification and chemotherapy chemical and heavy metal removal. Zeolites supplements have been used to detox the body of lead and also are known to fight diarrhea and many harmful organisms.
How Does Zeolite Work?
The molecules in Zeolites contain a powerful magnetic energy, which can be used to attract and hold several types of toxins. This energy is based upon the Zeolite crystal structure. The idea is that Zeolites pull the chemicals and heavy metals out of afflicted tissues and into themselves by transdermal osmosis including from the blood stream. This ability may be especially important for removing poisonous chemicals and heavy metals like lead, aluminum cadmium, arsenic and mercury. These toxins collected by the Zeolite are then passed out of the body through urination and defecation.
Researchers at the Heart Disease Foundation in New York found that antibiotics used to treat infection were not effective in the presence of heavy metals such as mercury and lead. These toxic heavy metals coexisted with infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes simplex, as well as with cytomegalovirus and other microorganisms, including viruses associated with cancer.
Overwhelming evidence that toxic chemicals and heavy metals cause the development of chronic illness is now widely available in scientific literature. And yet, the study of toxic chemicals and heavy metals and their relationship to chronic illness has been and is still largely overlooked in the training of mainstream health care practitioners. Effective, concomitant detoxification of pathogens and toxins can provide the answers and successful treatment to many illnesses plaguing our pets today.
– Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
- Dogliotti G, Malavazos AE, Giacometti S, Solimene U, Fanelli M, Corsi MM, Dozio E. Natural zeolites chabazite/phillipsite/analcime increase blood levels of antioxidant enzymes. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2012 May;50(3):195-8. doi: 10.3164/jcbn.11-63. Epub 2011 Nov 29.
- James L Flowers, Stewart A Lonky, Erik J Deitsch. Clinical evidence supporting the use of an activated clinoptilolite suspension as an agent toincrease urinary excretion of toxic heavy metals. Dovepress Journal. 2009 November. Volume 2009:1 Pages 11 – 18 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/NDS.S8043.
- Beltcheva M, Metcheva R, Popov N, Teodorova SE, Heredia-Rojas JA, Rodríguez-de la Fuente AO, Rodríguez-Flores LE, Topashka-Ancheva M. Modified natural clinoptilolite detoxifies small mammal’s organism loaded with lead I. Lead disposition and kinetic model for lead bioaccumulation. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012 Jun;147(1-3):180-8. doi: 10.1007/s12011-011-9278- 4. Epub 2011 Dec 7.
- G. Rodrigues-Fuentes, M.A. Barrios, A. Iraizoz, I. Perdomo, B. Cedre. Enterex: anti-diarrheic drug based on purified natural clinoptilolite. Elsevier Science Inc. 1997.
- Omura Y, Beckman, S.L., Role of mercury (Hg) in resistant infections & effective treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes family viral infections (and potential treatment for cancer) by removing localized Hg deposits. Acupunct Electrother Res. 1995, 20, 3-4, 195-229.
- Martin MB, Reiter R, Pham T, et al. Estrogen-like activity of metals in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Endocrinol. 2003, 144, 6, 2425-36.
- Priest, Anna. Toxic metals found in cancerous and benign thyroid nodules. J Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine, 2000, 19, 116.
Bonus: Other studies indicate Zeolite’s usefulness in cancer prevention.