Vital Animal Detox (Powder)
Naturally keep your dog free of harmful toxins with a daily dose of our patent-pending, 100% naturally sourced, U.S. made gentle effective detox formula. A perfect complement to Canine Immune Complete to keep your dog wildly healthy and naturally disease-resistant for a long, Vital life with you.
Directions: Add to food daily.
Under 10 lbs – 1/2 scoop
10-50 lbs – 1 scoop
51-100 lbs – 1 1/2 scoops
Over 100 lbs – 2 scoops
30 scoops in each container | One scoop equals 3 gram
Vital Animal Detox should be stored in a cool, dry place to maintain shelf life.
Not formulated for human use.
Only 26 left in stock
Vital Animal Detox works on a daily basis to keep your dog toxin-free and to revitalize the natural detoxification organs such as the liver and kidney. In combination with daily supplementation of Canine Immune Formula you can help to assure a toxic-free and immune strong pet.
IMPORTANT: For those of you that are currently using the Canine Immune Formula product we recommend that you also use the Vital Animal Detox product daily as a combination for your dog’s health. Canine Immune Formula boosts the canine immune system and Vital Animal Detox keeps your dog free of toxicity. BOTH of these actions provided by both formulas are recommended for optimal health. Just improving the strength of your dog’s immune system is not enough. Even if the immune system is strong an accumulation of toxins in the tissues of your dog will eventually negate any immune system strengthening. Just detoxing your dog, although it will help the natural strengthening of the dog’s immune system it will not optimally strengthen their immune system. So, you should detox your dog on a daily basis while simultaneously improving and maintaining the strength of their immune system. Using both Canine Immune Formula and Vital Animal Detox supplementation daily for your dog will give your pet the maximum natural health protection, prevention of illness and longevity for the long term with no side-effects or dangerous synthetics.
List of Ingredients in Vital Animal Detox – Canine Formula:
- Asphaltum puniabiunum
- Holy Basil
- Red Clover
- Yellow Dock
- Camu Camu
- Andrographis paniculata
- Tinospora cordifolia
- Terminalia arjuna
- Cilantro leaf Pdr.
- Boerhaavia diffusa
- Picorhiza kurroa
- Other Ingredients: Natural meat flavoring
Vital Animal Detox – Canine formula is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, grain-free, soy-free and Naturally Occurring.
How Vital Animal Detox ingredients work to naturally detox your dog:
The reputation of cilantro (Coriandrum sativum) is based on two published studies which purport to establish that it helped to eliminate mercury from patients in a number of cases.37,38 However, when these case studies are carefully analyzed it becomes clear that at no stage were mercury or other heavy metal levels measured by normal conventional means. Instead the authors used some kind of subjective resonance methodology described as the Bi-Digital O’Ring Test, which has not been adequately described in this publication nor validated for heavy metal assessment.* This fact, combined with an unpublished study which found that cilantro possessed relatively weak heavy metal binding capacity33 makes it a poor choice in our view, compared to garlic and milk thistle. There is one study that found that cilantro prevented localized lead deposition in mice, but the data is weak because results were only significant for bone and not for soft tissues and a dose-response relationship was not observed.39
* The Bi-Digital O-Ring Test is based on applied kinesiology, and is similar to muscle testing. The theory is that if there is a dysfunction in a certain organ, when a point on the body representing that organ is stimulated the force of the muscle tested (in this case an ‘o-ring’ formed by touching the thumb and index finger of one hand) is weakened through a brain response and the muscle tone decreases.40 In the above study this test was used to examine the presence of heavy metals in the body, but it has not been validated by scientifically proven methods of analysis. It cannot be credibly applied to the quantification of heavy metals in tissues.
- Järup L. Br Med Bull 2003; 68: 167-182
- Harrison TR, Fauci AS (eds). Harrison’s Principles o f Internal Medicine, 14th Edn CD-ROM. McGraw-Hill, New York, 1998.
- Gennaro AR et al. Blakiston’s Gould Medical Dictionary: A modern comprehensive dictionary of the terms used in all branches of medicine and allied sciences, with illustrations and tables, 4th Edn. McGraw Hill, New York, 1979.
- Risher J, United Nations Environment Programme, International Labour Organization, World Health Organization, Inter-Organization Programme for the Sound Management of Chemicals. Elemental Mercury and Inorganic Mercury Compounds: Human Health Aspects. Concise International Chemical Assessment Document 50. World Health Organization, 2003.
- Richardson GM. Final Report: Assessment of Mercury Exposure and Risks from Dental Amalgams. Medical Devices Bureau, Environmental Health Directorate, Health Canada, 18 August 1995.
- Clarkson TW, Magos L, Myers GJ. N Engl J Med 2003; 349(18): 1731-1737
- Great Smokies Diagnostic Laboratory
- WHO. Inorganic Lead. Environmental Health Criteria, Vol. 165. Geneva: World Health Organization, 1995.
- Bellinger DC. Pediatrics 2004; 113(4): 1016-1022
- Lech T. Biol Trace Elem Res 2002; 89(2): 111-125
- Mortada WI, Sobh MA, El-Defrawy MM et al. Am J Nephrol 2001; 21(4): 274-279
- Satarug S, Moore M. Environ Health Perspect 2004; 112(10): 1099-1103
- Gerhard I, Waibel S, Daniel V et al. Hum Repro Update 1998; 4(3): 301-309
- Bangsi D, Ghadirian P, Ducic S et al. Int J Epidemiol 1998; 27(4): 667- 671
- Bates MN, Fawcett J, Garrett N et al. Int J Epidemiol 2004; 33(4): 894- 902
- Hightower JM, Moore D. Environ Health Persp 2003; 111(4) 604-608
- University of Iowa, Department of Pathology, Laboratory Services Handbook.
- Wilhelm M, Idel H. Zbl Hyg 1996; 198: 485-501
- Seidel S, Kreutzer R, Smith D et al. JAMA 2001; 285(1): 67-72
- De Smet PAGM, Keller K, Hänsel R et al (eds). Adverse Effects of Herbal Drugs Vol. 1. Springer-Verlag, Berlin. 1992
- ESCOP Monographs: The Scientific Foundation for Herbal Medicinal Products, 2nd Edn. ESCOP, European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy, Exeter, 2003.
- Cha CW. J Korean Med Sci 1987; 2(4): 213-224
- Koch PH, Lawson LD (eds). Garlic: The Science and Therapeutic Application of Allium saltivum L. and Related Species, 2nd Edn. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore, 1996.
- Petkov V. J Ethnopharmacol 1986; 15: 121-132
- Senapati SK, Dey S, Dwivedi SK et al. J Ethnopharmacol 2001; 76(3): 229-232
- Tandon SK, Singh S, Prasad S. Pharm Biol 2001; 39(6): 450-454
- Hanafy MS, Shalaby SM, el-Fouly MS et al. Dtsch Tierarztl Wochenschr 1994; 101(4): 157-158
- Choudhury AR, Das T, Sharma A. Cancer Lett 1997; 121(1): 45-52
- Das T, Choudhury AR, Sharma A et al. Food Chem Toxicol 1996; 34(1): 43-47
- Wagner H, Bladt S. Plant Drug Analysis: A Thin Layer Chromatography Atlas, 2nd Edn. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1996.
- Pietrangelo A, Borella F, Casalgrandi G et al. Gastroenterology 1995; 109(6): 1941-1999
- Borsari M, Gabbi C, Ghelfi F et al. J Inorg Biochem 2001; 85: 123-129
- Lehmann R, Private Communication, 2004.
- Shalan MG, Mostafa MS, Hassouna MM et al. Toxicology 2005; 206(1): 1-15
- Barbarino F, Neumann E, Deaciuc I et al. Med Interne 1981; 19(4): 347-357
- Wellington K, Jarvis B. BioDrugs 2001; 15(7): 465-489
- Omura Y, Shimotsuura Y, Fukuoka A et al. Acupunct Electrother Res 1996; 21(2): 133-160
- Omura Y, Beckman SL. Acupunct Electrother 1995; 20(3-4): 195-229
- Aga M, Iwaki K, Ueda Y et al. J Ethnopharmacol 2001; 77(2-3): 203-208
- Yamamoto S. The Formation and Basis of the Bi-Digital O-Ring Test. Available from www.baobab.or.jp/~oring/e_basis.shtml. Accessed October 2005.
Additional Cilantro Research:
Since then, several fascinating follow-up studies have appeared. A 2001 study found that coriander had a preventative effect on lead poisoning in mice. Cilantro (aka. coriander, Coriandrum sativum) has been found by scientific research to eliminate highly toxic mercury from the body. A groundbreaking research project conducted at the Heart Disease Research Foundation, New York, USA in the mid to late 1990s discovered this remarkable effect of cilantro. 
Here is another study of interest, as a completely different industry corroborates the findings: A study by the Department of Atomic Energy in India found cilantro able to remove mercury ions from aqueous solution “with good efficiency”. 
-  Acupunct Electrother Res. 1996 Apr-Jun;21(2):133-60. Significant mercury deposits in internal organs following the removal of dental amalgam, & development of pre-cancer on the gingiva and the sides of the tongue and their represented organs as a result of inadvertent exposure to strong curing light (used to solidify synthetic dental filling material) & effective treatment: a clinical case report, along with organ representation areas for each tooth. Omura Y , Shimotsuura Y, Fukuoka A, Fukuoka H, Nomoto T. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8914687
-  Aga, et al. (2001) Preventive effect of Coriandrum sativium on localized lead deposition in ICR mice. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, vol. 77, no. 2-3, pp. 203– 208, 2001.
-  J Hazard Mater. 2005 Feb 14;118(1-3):133-9. Removal and preconcentration of inorganic and methyl mercury from aqueous media using a sorbent prepared from the plant Coriandrum sativum. Karunasagar D , Krishna MV, Rao SV, Arunachalam J. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15721537
Dulse seaweed (Seaweed alginates are shown to reduce heavy metal contamination in study)
Vital Animal Detox contains Zeolite, a mineral made of silicon that is well known for attracting and helping to eliminate chemicals and heavy metals from the body and the environment. Zeolite has been used successfully on a large environmental scale to help with nuclear accident clean up. For internal human use Zeolite is known to attached and hold chemicals and heavy metals to help eliminate them through the digestive system. Zeolite works the same way for dogs. Zeolite for human consumption is listed on the Food and Drug Administration’s Generally Accepted As Safe (GRAS) list.
It is VERY important that the right type of cleaned and prepared Zeolite be used for human consumption. Vital Animal Detox contains only the highest grade of specially cleansed and Micronized Zeolite offered as a food supplement.
Zeolite exhibits a “cage” crystalline structure with a negative charge that attracts chemicals and heavy metals that are mostly positively charged and captures these toxins in its cage-like structure whereby the body can then eliminate the Zeolite while safely removing the captured toxins.
Zeolite is a natural combination of volcanic ash and sea water. With a honeycomb-like structure it forms tiny cage-like structures that physically trap heavy metals without removing critical minerals. Animal studies show zeolite to actually improve overall nutrition. Purified zeolite has been shown to help prevent and reverse the growth of cancer cells.
Studies on the effectiveness of Zeolite in the removal of heavy metals from the body:
Large amounts of research have been done on all the possible benefits of detoxing with Zeolite and studies show that Zeolite appears to balance pH within the body, reduce allergies, act as an antioxidant, and aid liver function. Zeolites also appear to help with digestion and, most importantly, they may help remove toxic chemicals and metals from the body.
The benefits of Zeolite have been known in the medical community for many years. They have been used for blood purification and chemotherapy chemical and heavy metal removal. Zeolites supplements have been used to detox the body of lead and also are known to fight diarrhea and many harmful organisms.
How Does Zeolite Work?
The molecules in Zeolites contain a powerful magnetic energy, which can be used to attract and hold several types of toxins. This energy is based upon the Zeolite crystal structure. The idea is that Zeolites pull the chemicals and heavy metals out of afflicted tissues and into themselves by transdermal osmosis including from the blood stream. This ability may be especially important for removing poisonous chemicals and heavy metals like lead, aluminum cadmium, arsenic and mercury. These toxins collected by the Zeolite are then passed out of the body through urination and defecation.
Researchers at the Heart Disease Foundation in New York found that antibiotics used to treat infection were not effective in the presence of heavy metals such as mercury and lead. These toxic heavy metals coexisted with infections caused by Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes simplex, as well as with cytomegalovirus and other microorganisms, including viruses associated with cancer.
Overwhelming evidence that toxic chemicals and heavy metals cause the development of chronic illness is now widely available in scientific literature. And yet, the study of toxic chemicals and heavy metals and their relationship to chronic illness has been and is still largely overlooked in the training of mainstream health care practitioners. Effective, concomitant detoxification of pathogens and toxins can provide the answers and successful treatment to many illnesses plaguing our pets today.
- Dr. Edward F. Group III, DC, ND, DACBN, DCBCN, DABFM
- Dogliotti G, Malavazos AE, Giacometti S, Solimene U, Fanelli M, Corsi MM, Dozio E. Natural zeolites chabazite/phillipsite/analcime increase blood levels of antioxidant enzymes. J Clin Biochem Nutr. 2012 May;50(3):195-8. doi: 10.3164/jcbn.11-63. Epub 2011 Nov 29.
- James L Flowers, Stewart A Lonky, Erik J Deitsch. Clinical evidence supporting the use of an activated clinoptilolite suspension as an agent toincrease urinary excretion of toxic heavy metals. Dovepress Journal. 2009 November. Volume 2009:1 Pages 11 – 18 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2147/NDS.S8043.
- Beltcheva M, Metcheva R, Popov N, Teodorova SE, Heredia-Rojas JA, Rodríguez-de la Fuente AO, Rodríguez-Flores LE, Topashka-Ancheva M. Modified natural clinoptilolite detoxifies small mammal’s organism loaded with lead I. Lead disposition and kinetic model for lead bioaccumulation. Biol Trace Elem Res. 2012 Jun;147(1-3):180-8. doi: 10.1007/s12011-011-9278- 4. Epub 2011 Dec 7.
- G. Rodrigues-Fuentes, M.A. Barrios, A. Iraizoz, I. Perdomo, B. Cedre. Enterex: anti-diarrheic drug based on purified natural clinoptilolite. Elsevier Science Inc. 1997.
- Omura Y, Beckman, S.L., Role of mercury (Hg) in resistant infections & effective treatment of Chlamydia trachomatis and Herpes family viral infections (and potential treatment for cancer) by removing localized Hg deposits. Acupunct Electrother Res. 1995, 20, 3-4, 195-229.
- Martin MB, Reiter R, Pham T, et al. Estrogen-like activity of metals in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. Endocrinol. 2003, 144, 6, 2425-36.
Priest, Anna. Toxic metals found in cancerous and benign thyroid nodules. J Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine, 2000, 19, 116.
Bonus: Other studies indicate Zeolite’s usefulness in cancer prevention.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 4 in|